Commercial Vehicle TechniciansVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: Dependent on experience
A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Edinburgh) is recruiting for Commercial Vehicle Technicians for our busy workshop at Broxburn.
The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of commercial vehicles both within our franchise sectors (Iveco, Ford and Fiat Professional) but also from all makes of commercial vehicles to the highest standards at all times.
Areas of responsibility:
- Work within the Service Department team to maintain and repair all customers vehicles as required
- Maintain all workshop equipment to the highest standard
- Fault-finding and Diagnostics as directed.
- Advise the Service Manager or Service Supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may arise from time to time and bring to the attention of the Service Manager or Service Supervisor any matter which could be detrimental to the well-being of the company.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work to a consistently high standard
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to working hours
- A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
- Knowledge of all makes of commercial vehicles
- Current full Driving Licence (HGV Licence preferable)
- PC Skills (preferable)
- All makes experience
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you have the right level of commitment and drive to deliver the highest level of service to our customers please apply in writing to Alastair Cormack (Director).
|Address||A. M. Phillip Trucktech Ltd, Simpson Road, East Mains Industrial Estate, Broxburn EH52 5NP|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist