Vehicle TechnicianVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: £ Very Competitive (Top rate paid for right candidate)
Closing date: 05 February 2017
A new start for 2017 ---- Join Flear & Thomson Kia as a Vehicle Technician
We are currently looking to grow our Aftersales team at our busy Kia Motors dealership in Dunfermline, Fife.
Flear & Thomson are one of the top 3% of Kia Dealers worldwide. There are only a very small number of Kia Platinum dealers throughout Europe. Our Platinum status was awarded based on a number of missions achieved. These included units sold, customer satisfaction, parts sales, workshop hours, employee satisfaction etc etc.
Vehicle Technician :
- To help operate the Workshop successfully to deliver a high level of Workshop performance and optimise the level of efficiency
- To ensure that your skills, technical information and knowledge are kept up-to-date
- In the absence of the Master Technician, provide the Service Receptionist with specialist diagnostic technical support where necessary, in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and maximise the profitability of the department
- To have sufficient and current product knowledge to enable accurate information to be given to the customer
- To produce productive hours as described in company policy and ensure that available hours are sold for each day. Monitor the work available and fully utilise your time
- To assist with accurately planning and monitoring your time available for work and liaise with others when booking annual leave and planning training
- To handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies
- To ensure the safe working environment for employees by complying with statutory legislation and the Government’s Health and Safety policy. To report immediately any non-conformance to the appropriate Senior Manager
- To ensure effective job card completion including comprehensive write-ups of ‘Fault’, ‘Diagnosis’ and ‘Repair’ findings. This should include accurate ‘on’ and ‘off’ clockings for all job card types
What we offer you:
- Excellent salary - negotiable DOE (Top rate paid for right candidate.)
- Bonus scheme and commission
- Working within a small friendly established team.
- Based centrally in Dunfermline opposite Pittencrieff Park
- 28 days annual holidays.
- Company and Manufactures training
- Staff discounts
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum NVQ 3 - Automotive Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK or Euro driving licence
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
Flear & Thomson Ltd
128-140 Pittencrieff Street
About Flear & Thomson Ltd
Flear & Thomson are one of the oldest motor retailing companies in Britain. Serving Kia Motors and used cars from our Dunfermline store, we also have ambitious expansion plans for the future. We are at the forefront when it comes to automotive digital marketing and retail, therfore selling the length and breadth of the U.K. Our prime commitment is to gaining success through colleague and customer satisfaction.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Workshop/Stores TechnicianUtilityROV, glenrothes
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist