Parts/Warehouse SupervisorVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Location: East Kilbride
Job ref. no.: R3/2229
• We are looking for a parts supervisor to manage the parts department on a day to day basis.
• You will be required to source materials, components etc to satisfy workshop needs, ensuring correct parts are issued to technicians. Manage stores area in an orderly and tidy fashion.
• You will also need to ensure parts are entered onto management system and invoiced to correct jobs.
• Complete filing systems and stocktakes as required.
• Operate fork lift truck, training will be supplied.
We are currently recruiting at our Coachbuilders, East Kilbride.
With a turnover in excess of £3 billion, over 160 branches nationwide and an ever expanding portfolio, Arnold Clark is proud to be Europe’s largest independent motor dealer.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care making our package one of the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please email your C.V via the apply link.
|Contact Name||Mhairian Wilson (3)|
|Telephone||0141 435 4490|
|Address||Arnold Clark Recruitment
1330 South Street
Founded in 1954 by Sir Arnold Clark, Arnold Clark Automobiles has gone from a single-showroom venture in Glasgow's West End to a multi-franchise, UK-wide organisation with over 10,000 employees. The business, named Automotive Management's Retailer of the Year for 2016, is Europe's largest car retailer and represents 23 new car franchises in over 200 branches across the UK.Company profile View all jobs with Arnold Clark
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist