Vehicle TechnicianVacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Salary: Salary: Up to £34,320 per annum & UNCAPPED BONUS POTENTIAL & £2,500 in Partner shares & much much more!
At this exciting time for Peter Vardy Ltd, we are looking to appoint an awesome, motivated, and experienced Vehicle Technician/Mechanic for our BMW Dealership in Edinburgh. Working within our award-winning service department, here’s the job in a nutshell;
To undertake vehicle servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs to an extremely high standard, working swiftly and efficiently to create a safe and productive environment. Your main duties will be to ensure that all vehicles you work on are in line with our World Class standards! We have a culture of customer (Guest) delight and you will want to be part of that!
In the job you will;
- Recover defective or damaged vehicles;
- Carry out testing and diagnostic work, interpreting repair order instructions and technical information;
- Plan necessary work and order parts to ensure vehicles are ready as promptly as possible;
- Carry out all service and repair work to company and manufacturer standards;
- Carry out MOT testing of vehicles and complete necessary paperwork in line with regulations if applicable;
- Accurately report vehicle faults and work carried out, for ease of reference by service reception;
- Train and mentor apprentices when required;
- Maintain correct warranty procedures in line with defined company procedures;
- Maintain knowledge of technical developments through attending training courses and developmental activities as required;
- Have loads of fun working with us J
The ideal candidate will;
- Be customer oriented
- Be time served
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be quality focused & target driven
- Have problem solving skills
- Have decision making skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a driving licence (essential)
We have excellent benefits too:
- Share Options – remember you’ll OWN part of PVL!
- Amazing trips to Vegas, Rio, New York up for grabs
- Fun work environment – there’s always something on the go…
- Family culture – one of our workstyles is ‘make friends’ and we have loads!
- Making a difference – have a voice in your company through the Partnership Council
- Giving back – doing good by coming to work – what’s not to love?
- 32 days holiday – a company that gives more than it ‘needs’ to J
- Award winning training/career development – Our Academy is already World Class!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay – yes you heard right!
- Discounted rates – get the benefits of working for a caring and sharing employer with exceptionally reduced rates and preferential purchase terms (for you and your family on brand new Vauxhall, BMW and Mini vehicles)
- Regular family activities & social events
|Telephone||0141 773 5309|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Vehicle Technician - Edinburgh Peter Vardy Ltd, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist