Assessor Body And PaintVacancy posted: Friday, 23 December 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Plus Benefits
Job ref. no.: R6/1301
Automotive Assessor: Assessor Body and Paint
Role location: Field-based: Midlands, north, south
Salary band: Competitive, including car and fuel card
Established in 1971, and purchased by the Arnold Clark Group in 2003, GTG Training is proud to deliver top quality training and education in areas such as business, computer and IT, health and safety, transport and automotive technical.
With locations in Glasgow Edinburgh and the West Midlands GTG provides training services to many of the UK’s largest companies, including Arnold Clark Automobiles Ltd, major banks, public utilities, emergency services, the NHS, the MOD and many local authorities.
About the role
The role of the Apprentice Assessor is to guide and support the development and progression of our learners on GTG’s apprenticeship programmes. They will be required to support the delivery of the learning framework by making regular visits to their workplace to ensure their continuous development and achievement.
We require field-based assessors for our offices based in Scotland and the West Midlands.
• Deliver and facilitate assessments, and oversee skills being applied into the workplace.
• Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice.
• Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
• Ensure knowledge of all subject areas (including technical training) are kept constantly updated by way of self-development (CPD).
• Work as part of the assessing team, give feedback and attend monthly standardisation meetings.
Qualifications, experience and knowledge:
• NVQ Level 3 relevant occupational qualification or equivalent - Motor Vehicle Craft Studies Level 1–3
• Ability to demonstrate experience of relevant occupational sector
• Assessment processes and evidence capture
• Knowledge of government-funded training
• Time-management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
• Ability to motivate and support learners
You will have gained, or be willing to work towards:
• TAQA Level 3 Assessor’s Award or equivalent
• Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English and ICT
GTG are willing to train and develop applicants currently working in the automotive industry.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist