Parts AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 06 November 2016
Job ref. no.: PA16
SDM Group are looking for an experienced automotive Parts Advisor to carry out general parts duties. The role will involve ordering and supplying parts for a busy workshop and bodyshop, serving the public and trade phone enquiries.
In more detail, the duties of the Parts Advisor involve:
- General warehouse responsibilities
- Checking in stock orders – allocating parts to correct orders
- Putting stock in correct stock locations
- Using computer systems to receive and book out orders
- Using computer systems to identify parts and customer orders
- Invoicing orders and taking payments from customers
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously
As an experienced Parts Advisor you will have:
- Automotive Parts experience in a similar role ideally within a car dealership
- A keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
- A full UK Driving Licence
Full in-house and manufacturer training will be given.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you'd like to apply please send a CV with a covering letter.
|Contact Name||Melissa Russell|
|Address||4 Middlefield Rd, Middlefield Industrial Estate, Falkirk FK2 9ZD|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Parts/Warehouse SupervisorArnold Clark, east-kilbride
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist