Trainee PCV Bus DriverVacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 January 2017
Location: Fort William
Closing date: 31 January 2017
We are looking for friendly, flexible & reliable drivers, who enjoy meeting people, working on their own initiative and will enjoy being part of a friendly and dedicated team. As a Bus Driver you will be required to operate the company’s network of local bus services, providing essential transport throughout Lochaber.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers and making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to the high company standards attained during the paid training period.
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares.
Training & qualifications:
Full, paid training to PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) licence standard will be provided, including:
- Vehicle and route familiarisation.
- Ticket machine and ticket type training.
- Introduction to company/depot systems, procedures and policies.
We can offer you an attractive remuneration package, including smart uniform, free local bus travel for employees and their spouses/partners and great pension benefits.
If you're applying to become a bus driver, then you should hold a full EU/UK driving licence, which should have no more than 3 endorsement points on it and have had no driving bans within the last 5 years. If you have held this licence for less than two years, then a clean driving licence is required. All applicants must be driving a vehicle regularly during the last 12 months.
Stagecoach North Scotland provides local bus services in North East Scotland and the Highlands. We aim to provide safe, reliable, comfortable services with value ticket offers.Company profile View all jobs with Stagecoach North Scotland
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist