Vehicle TechnicianVacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Vehicle Technician in Paisley, Glasgow and Stirling
Phoenix can offer exciting opportunities and tremendous scope for creating a high flying career in the motor industry with an expanding, forward thinking company.
You could be working alongside other partners for a company with an impressive brand portfolio including Honda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Hyundai, Suzuki, MG and our used car operation – Motown.
Our accolades have included Motortrader Retailer of the Year, Sales Team of the Year and Employer of the Year at the Rocco Awards.
You must have a natural ability to understand, embrace and enhance the values of the Phoenix Brand and the brands the company represents.
- You must be a qualified Vehicle Technician.
- Ensure that a high level of customer care is delivered at all times
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customers both internally and externally
- Work as part of a team to maximise sales opportunity for the Aftersales department
- Maintain the dealership systems and administration
- MOT testing certificate would be an advantage
- Driving licence essential
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful at Phoenix, we would like to hear from you.
As befitting one of Scotland’s leading groups, you can expect a competitive salary package, pension and inclusion on our Partnership Scheme (after initial qualification period).
Please email your CV stating your current salary.
|Address||Phoenix Car Company Ltd, Phoenix Retail Park,
Linwood Road, Paisley,
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist