Door EngineerVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job ref. no.: R2/1972
We are currently recruiting in our Autoparts Garage Equipment Services , Glasgow for the following position
Industrial Door Engineer
The successful candidates duties will be
• Planned and reactive service and maintenance of industrial doors
• Service, maintenance and fault finding experience of electrical or mechanical system
• Field Service Engineer with experience of service and maintenance of industrial doors
• Ensure traffic regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Adhere to all driver regulations within the employee handbook.
• Where appropriate PPE must be worn
• Carry out any other duties that are requested from time to time.
• Handle all parts and company equipment with due care at all times and adhere to health and safety regulations identified within the employee handbook.
• Attend training courses when requested to by management.
• Strive to deliver complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Extensive travel will be required throughout the UK branch network therefore a full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year is essential as a van will be provided.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please e-mail your C.V. via the apply link.
|Contact Name||Carole Anne McCann (R2)|
|Telephone||0141 435 4490|
|Address||Arnold Clark Recruitment
1330 South Street
Founded in 1954 by Sir Arnold Clark, Arnold Clark Automobiles has gone from a single-showroom venture in Glasgow's West End to a multi-franchise, UK-wide organisation with over 10,000 employees. The business, named Automotive Management's Retailer of the Year for 2016, is Europe's largest car retailer and represents 23 new car franchises in over 200 branches across the UK.Company profile View all jobs with Arnold Clark
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist