Panel BeaterVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £12.50 per hour + 'Hours Sold' Bonus
Allied Vehicles have one of the largest Accident Repair Centres, Defleet and Fastrack Bodyshops in Scotland which provides vehicle repairs for major insurance contracts. Our plans for 2016 include the redevelopment of our existing Bodyshop premises as well as further investment in new equipment and we are looking for skilled Panel Beaters with an eye for detail and passion for quality to join our team.
Senior ATA preferred or must hold a relevant certified qualification in Panel Beating, such as a recognised apprenticeship.
What we offer
- Guaranteed £12.50 per hour
- Monthly 'hours sold' bonus - OTE up to £40k PA DOE This role has an ‘hours sold’ bonus on top, so if you are focused on great quality and making good time on each job, the earnings potential is great.
- Working hours are Mon – Thur 8.30am – 5pm & Fri 7.30am – 4pm (38.75hrs per week)
- An additional Annual Bonus based on meeting set criteria.
- 22 days annual holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Life Scheme
- Car Lease Scheme
- Internal aftersales discounts
You will also need a professional, flexible and efficient approach to your work with particular attention to all relevant Health and Safety requirements
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV with an attached covering letter detailing why you would be suited to this role via the APPLY NOW button on this advert.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
|Contact Name||Val Wells|
|Telephone||0141 336 1226|
|Address||23 Lomond Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist