Vehicle TechnicianVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £10.75 per hour bonus rate
As a leading specialist in servicing and Accident Repair, Allied Vehicles Limited has gained a reputation for excellence. Good people are pivotal to our success. We are currently expanding and as a result we are recruiting for a time-served, experienced Vehicle Technician to join our team.
The main duties of the role involve:
- Completion of good quality maintenance and repairs of customer vehicles, within given standard job times.
- Advising a manger if additional work is required vehicles and seek assistance from them in the rectification of any faults.
- Maintaining a high level of competence for work to be undertaken by taking part in on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required.
- Discussing with customers any problems with their vehicles; ensuring that professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and health and safety practice.
- Operating all Company owned tooling in a responsible manner.
- Completing vehicle condition report sheets and job cards.
- Overseeing the duties of apprentices when required.
This is a superb chance to work closely with one of the leading names in the motor trade. The ideal candidate will understand exactly what it takes to deliver quality at all times and will possess extensive motor trade experience. Previous exposure to a franchised dealership, along with a completed Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 3 City and Guilds is expected. A driving license is essential for this role.
What we offer
- £10.75 per hour bonus rate. This role has an ‘efficiencies’ bonus on top, so if you are focused on great quality and making good time on each job, the earnings potential is great.
- Working hours are Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm & rotational Saturday working 8.30am – 12.30pm.
- 22 days annual holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Life Scheme
- Car Lease Scheme
- Internal aftersales discounts
If you meet our criteria and would like to be part of our friendly and pleasant working environment in the North of Glasgow then please send your CV with an attached covering letter detailing why you would be suited to this role via the APPLY NOW button on this advert.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Two Tick Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
|Contact Name||Michaela McIntosh|
|Telephone||0141 336 1226|
|Address||23 Lomond Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist