Stock AuditorVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Job ref. no.: R3/2182
We are now recruiting at our Head Office, Hillington.
The vehicle stock auditor will carry out the following responsibilities:
• Work across different branches in the group to carry out vehicle stock counts.
• Agree physical counts to system stock records.
• Ensure vehicle display conforms to internal standards and complies with Trading Standards legislation.
• Obtain reasons for un-reconciled differences and review documented evidence.
• Liaise with branch management, Accounts, Admin and other parties in the wider group or externally to confirm vehicle whereabouts.
• Follow set audit procedures to review other areas of vehicle stock management and vehicle display.
• Carry out month end stock checks and additional reviews as required by management.
• Clearly document findings and actions.
• Follow up where required on findings and actions.
• Assist Internal Auditors with detailed branch reviews when required.
• Follow audit plan and manage schedule accordingly.
The candidate should ideally have experience in an audit, stock audit or stock management role and should be motivated, professional and able to take responsibility for their allocated duties. The candidate should have good communication skills, numeracy skills and IT skills, with the ability to record information and findings accurately and clearly. Due to the nature of the role, excellent organisational and time management skills are required. A full driving licence and flexibility to work in different locations is essential.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, training, life assurance, company car and private health care making our package one of the best in the industry.
With a turnover in excess of £3 billion, over 160 branches nationwide and an ever expanding portfolio, Arnold Clark is proud to be Europe’s largest independent motor dealer.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please email your C.V. via the apply link.
|Contact Name||Mhairian Wilson (3)|
|Telephone||0141 435 4490|
|Address||Arnold Clark Recruitment
1330 South Street
Founded in 1954 by Sir Arnold Clark, Arnold Clark Automobiles has gone from a single-showroom venture in Glasgow's West End to a multi-franchise, UK-wide organisation with over 10,000 employees. The business, named Automotive Management's Retailer of the Year for 2016, is Europe's largest car retailer and represents 23 new car franchises in over 200 branches across the UK.Company profile View all jobs with Arnold Clark
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist