Panel BeaterVacancy posted: Friday, 23 December 2016
Salary: Guaranteed £12.50 per hour + 'Time Saved' Bonus / £45k OTE PA DOE
Allied Vehicles have one of the largest Accident Repair Centres, Defleet and Fastrack Bodyshops in Scotland which provides vehicle repairs for major insurance contracts. Our plans for 2017 include the redevelopment of our existing Bodyshop premises as well as further investment in new equipment and we are looking for skilled Panel Beaters with an eye for detail and passion for quality to join our team.
Candidates should hold a relevant certified qualification in Panel Beating, such as City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 Light Vehicle Body Repair; however, candidates who are able to demonstrate competence through a proven work history in Panel Beating will also be considered. Ongoing training will be provided.
- Guaranteed £12.50 per hour / £45k OTE PA DOE
- This role includes a Time Saved bonus on top, so if you are focused on great quality and making good time on each job, the earnings potential is great.
- Calendar monthly pay - when you start with us, you don't have to wait for any basic pay. You will be paid all attended hours from your start date, up until the end of your first month.
- Working hours are Mon – Thur 8.30am – 5pm & Fri 7.30am – 4pm (38.75hrs per week); however, flexibility on shift patterns will be considered.
- An additional Annual Bonus based on meeting set criteria.
- 22 days annual holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Life Scheme
- Car Lease Scheme
- Internal aftersales discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff Retail Discounts Scheme
You will also need a professional, flexible and efficient approach to your work with particular attention to all relevant Health and Safety requirements.
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV with an attached covering letter detailing why you would be suited to this role via the APPLY NOW button on this advert.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
|Contact Name||Val Wells|
|Telephone||0141 336 1226|
|Address||23 Lomond Street
Headquartered in Glasgow, the Allied Vehicles Group has grown rapidly to become the UK's leading special purpose vehicle manufacturer. Established in 1993, the company employs more than 580 people and has an annual turnover in excess of Â£120 million.Company profile View all jobs with Allied Vehicles
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist