Workshop/Stores TechnicianVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Private Medical, Pension, 31 days Annual Leave
Job ref. no.: ROV101
Utility ROV Services are an energetic and innovative ROV provider based in Glenrothes, Fife. We have been established since 2013 and are successfully working with Renewables clients and our business has evolved into supporting Oil and Gas, Offshore Wind, Wave and Tidal industries worldwide.
Our packaged service comprises a skilled team and equipment to deliver the diverse ability of the Utility ROV; this is our particular area of expertise and will continue to be the keystone for our business as we evolve.
Our innovative approach to subsea operations is paramount in delivering a cost-effective and efficient service for the offshore market. We pride ourselves in working with clients to find a solution that works best for their business needs and then exceeding expectations.
Since 2013, our team has grown steadily and now comprises 25 energetic and enthusiastic people - working on three UtilityROV, two of which have been designed and built in the last year, along with tooling packages.
As we grow and move into larger premises in Glenrothes, we are looking for a Stores/Workshop Technician with a strong mechanical background and interest in our ROV system.
- Assisting with general maintenance of ROV systems – working with UTROV technicians to carry out routine/post-operation maintenance
- Assisting with load-out of ROV equipment – pre-hire checks and loading onto trucks
- Dealing with goods in/out – accepting deliveries, signing delivery notes, notifying relevant parties of goods received, stowing and labelling incoming goods, packing and labelling outgoing goods
- Organising stores – labelling and stowing ROV equipment and spares
- Keeping workshop clean and tidy – organising tools and consumables, noting damage to equipment, maintenance of premises
- Following company health and safety policies and procedures
- Ensure workshop remains compliant with ISO and OHSAS standards – taking inventories, carrying out workshop checks, running tool-box talks, completing time sheets.
- Minimum three years mechanical experience ideally in vehicle or plant
- Forklift licence preferred or willingness to undertake forklift training. Will be point of contact for forklift operations in the workshop.
- Full driving licence and own transport (due to office location)
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
|Contact Name||Human Resources|
|Address||9 Woodgate Way North
Eastfield Road Industrial Estate
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist