Sales Executive (Inverness)Vacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £OTE £45,000 plus company car
Closing date: 22 January 2017
Job ref. no.: MD15-166
It has never been a more exciting time to join us. Under new management, the future is bright with significant franchise facilities investment in the coming months!
We have fantastic opportunity for an experienced automotive Sales Executive within our outstanding Ford franchise. As a Ford Sales Executive, you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. From the first hello to handing over the keys, you will enjoy the buzz of supporting the customer’s every need as you build ongoing relationships.
If you have the relevant experience, are self motivated and can offer excellent customer service, then we can offer you the opportunity to join our team.
Due to restrictions with our insurance providers applicants must be aged 25 or over and have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 12 months.
What’s the package?
As one of our Sales Executive you will receive:
- OTE of £45,000 per annum.
- Company vehicle.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Full manufacturer product training and accreditation.
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfill your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
The right person will …
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years automotive sales experience, however, applications may be considered if you have other appropriate sales experience.
- Have a proven track record of being able to work under pressure and be able to consistently achieve pre-defined objectives.
- Be a self starter and highly motivated.
- Be able to cope with a variety of customer demands and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Be IT literate.
- Be friendly, reliable and responsible.
- Have excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Be able to effectively operate as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be well presented and confident.
Quoting Ref: MD16-45
It is anticipated there may be a high volume of applications for this position, the company therefore reserves the right close the date for applications earlier than that specified.
If you feel you meet our criteria please send an up-to-date CV.
We will only contact you further should your skills, knowledge and qualifications meet our requirements within 10 – 14 days of the closing date.
|Contact Name||Andrew Hardie|
|Telephone||01463 230 430|
|Address||66 Harbour Road
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist