Workshop Controller (Inverness)Vacancy posted: Friday, 3 February 2017
Salary: Industry leading salary, plus bonus
Closing date: 28 February 2017
Job ref. no.: MD12-30
Due to business growth and future development we are looking to appoint a Workshop Controller to work alongside our outstanding Service team. This is a new position and would ideally suit someone who has relevant experience or is looking to progress and take the next important step in their career.
If you think you have the right skills, a can do attitude and can offer exceptional customer service, then apply now!
The right person will …
- Ideally have previous relevant automotive Workshop Controller experience.
- Have relevant Technical experience (essential).
- Be able to undertake administrative and clerical duties.
- Be able to undertake technical administrative and clerical duties.
- Have the ability to clearly communicate, manage, lead and motivate a team of people.
- Be exceptional at prioritising work and time management.
- Be able to deal with customer queries in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be IT literate (knowledge of RTC/Kerridge would be desirable).
What’s the package?
As Workshop Controller you will receive:
- Industry leading salary.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Full manufacturer product training.
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfill your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
Quoting Ref: MD12-30
If you feel you meet our criteria please send a covering letter and up-to-date CV.
We will only contact you further should your skills, knowledge and qualifications meet our requirements within 10 – 14 days of the closing date.
|Contact Name||Colin Logan|
|Telephone||01463 230 430|
|Address||66 Harbour Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist