Service Advisor (Inverness)Vacancy posted: Friday, 3 February 2017
Salary: £16,000 - £21,256 per annum, plus bonus
Closing date: 28 February 2017
Job ref. no.: MD15-157
WANTED: SERVICE ADVISOR
As a Ford Service Advisor you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. In this unique and versatile role, you will enjoy the buzz of supporting the customer’s every need as you build ongoing relationships. You will be a team player and relish undertaking a variety of tasks.
The successful applicant will work 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday), plus Saturday’s on rotation.
What’s the package?
As Macrae & Dick Service Advisor you will receive:
- Up to £16,000 - £21,256 per annum (depending on experience), plus performance related bonus.
- 30 days holiday per year.
- Full manufacturer product training and accreditation.
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfill your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
The right person will …
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar role within the automotive industry, service or retail sectors.
- Be able to cope with a variety of customer demands and deliver 5 star service every day.
- Have a high standard of personal presentation.
- Have a helpful, warm and welcoming personality.
- Have an excellent, confident and professional telephone manner.
- Be able to demonstrate consistent and exceptional levels customer service.
- Knowledge of Kerridge and RTC would be a distinct advantage.
- Have knowledge of various software applications
- Have proficient keyboard and administrative skills.
- Be able to effectively operate as part of a highly effective team.
Quoting Ref: MD15-167
If you feel you meet our criteria please send a covering letter and up-to-date CV.
We will only contact you further should your skills, knowledge and qualifications meet our requirements within 10 – 14 days of the closing date.
|Contact Name||Gary Hutchison|
|Telephone||01463 230 430|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist