Service/MOT TechnicianVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: 20238-25000 Per Annum
Location: Lanarkshire South
Job ref. no.: 11580
£ 20,238 basic salary and £ 25,000 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK Vertu Motors' continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. At Ford Hamilton we're proud of our high levels of customer service, and our staff are highly trained, knowledgeable, and happy to help you with any questions you might have. We hire individuals who we believe help us deliver our mission statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust". As such we don't invite just anyone to become part of our team; we look for colleagues with determination and commitment to take our business forward with passion, drive and integrity.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To take responsibility to achieve the highest possible customer
satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service that means Customers would not consider using
- Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant
with manufacturer training requirements.
- Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
- Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken
meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are
- Delivering our Duty of Care: To ensure 100% compliance with the Vehicle Health Check process and
that repair order write ups are clear and concise specifying concern, cause and cure (the three C's).
- Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you
understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are
appropriately protected while in our care.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following competencies:
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Learning and Researching
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- A full, valid UK driving license
- MOT Tester experience
If you are successful you can look forward to 23 days holidays with average holiday pay, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
|Contact Name||Stacey McNally|
Vertu was formed in 2006 and over 9 years we have risen to the 5th largest motor retailer in the UK. With over 5,000 colleagues in over 120 retail outlets. We believe that in order to be the best you need to have the best people in your team.Company profile View all jobs with VERTU MOTORS PLC
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist