William Tracey Limited are a dynamic, fast-paced subsidiary of a FTSE listed group operating in the recycling industry across many UK sites and currently employing over 500 people in the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Tyre Fitter to be based at Linwood.
- Commercial tyre removal, fitting and minor repairs
- Roadside assistance
- Ensuring that all duties are carried out in accordance with relevant procedures and manufactures guidelines, safely & responsibly
- Any other duties as instructed by the line manager
Skills & Experience:
- Full driving licence is essential
- Applicants will ideally possess a SVQ/City & Guilds qualification, although training will be provided
- Experience working with HGVs
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and positive approach
Hours of Work: This position will be dayshift, hours to be arranged.
Hourly Rate: Dependent upon experience.
If you are interested, please email your CV and covering letter, outlining why you feel you are a match for the role.
** NO AGENCIES **
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist