TechnicianVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £24000 + Overtime + Bonus
Due to business growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a positive and highly motivated individual to join our team of technicians at Perth Audi.
Your main responsibilities will be to carry out maintenance and repair work on prestige vehicles for our customers.
- You will possess the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
- Be conversant with current diagnostic techniques.
- Possess an aptitude for technical skills.
- Have excellent time management.
- Complete job card write ups/paperwork to strict warranty/manufacturers standards.
- You will be a qualified trained technician with ideally an Audi/VWG background.
- A genuine commitment to build lasting customer relationships.
- You will have a full clean driving licence.
In return we will offer:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 + Overtime + monthly bonus.
- 30 days paid holiday per year
- On-going training both in house and at the state of the art VWG training facility in Milton Keynes.
If you believe you can achieve and exceed our expectations, then Perth Audi are waiting to hear from you.
|Contact Name||Deborah Cooper|
|Address||166 Dunkeld Road
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist