Quality Assurance OfficerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per/annum
Closing date: 10 November 2016
Job ref. no.: CYQA31
Quality Assurance Officer
To support their continued expansion our client a leading life sciences organisation based in the Edinburgh are seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer.
The role of Quality Assurance Officer is a key position in the business and there are lots of opportunities to grow and develop.
- Reviewing and approving Incident Reports, Change Controls and Risk Assessments
- Performing data review audits
- Supporting the operation with Validation activities
- Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance with GMP
- Performing internal audits to determine compliance with GMP and identify areas for improvement.
- Issuing and reviewing Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Reviewing and approving suppliers / service providers including audit of critical suppliers where required
- Supporting the Quality Manager with hosting customer audits
- Supporting the administration of the company’s Q-Pulse documents management system.
- Compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- An honours degree in a life science subject or equivalent qualification
- Experience within a GMP Quality Department is essential
- Previous QA experience within a pharmaceutical or life sciences environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience at a reputable company. Apply today with your CV.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist