Production OperatorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: úCompetitive Salary and Benefits Package
Job ref. no.: REF288M
Quotient are recruiting for a number of temporary Production Operators to join the Production Department based in Edinburgh. This role entails performing a range of skilled procedures involved in the manufacture of Polyclonal, Monoclonal and Red Cell Reagents.
- Ensure product is manufactured, labelled and packed according to agreed schedules.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate and legible records to ensure relevant laboratory documentation is kept in a satisfactory condition.
- Participate in the consumable preparation and sterilisation.
- Participate in environmental monitoring.
- Ensure adequate stock of prepared consumables required for production activities.
- Participate in the routine cleaning of manufacturing clean rooms, clean room equipment and shared areas within manufacturing departments on a defined regular basis.
|Contact Name||Quotient HR Team|
|Telephone||0131 445 6159|
Pentlands Science Park
Quotient is a well-established bio-manufacturing organisation, with an internationally recognised product portfolio.
The product range includes in vitro diagnostics for immunohaematology, immunology and haematology. Many products incorporate polyclonal antisera or monoclonal antibodies.
The organisation offers contract services to the bioscience industry and currently manufactures products for major global players in the Life Sciences sectors. Development and manufacturing capabilities include pilot and large-scale mammalian cell culture, polyclonal antibody production, product formulation, liquid fill, and packaging. All manufacturing is carried out according to current Good Manufacturing Practice in facilities located at two sites in Edinburgh area.
For over 30 years, Quotient has developed and manufactured high quality products for use in transfusion diagnostics. We are a commercial-stage diagnostics company committed to reducing healthcare costs and improving patient care.Company profile View all jobs with Quotient
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist