Supplier Quality EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: úCompetititive Salary and Benefits Package
Job ref. no.: REF292I
Quotient are recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join the Quality team based in Liberton, Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility of working with our suppliers. This role will involve building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key suppliers, and developing key processes to manage and improve our Quality supplier management requirements.
We are looking for someone with excellent Quality experience and lead auditor trained who is looking for an opportunity to take ownership in an exciting challenging role, managing our suppliers.
- Ensuring the Supplier Quality process is compliant with current applicable industry standards
- Monitor and where necessary perform audits of Supplier Quality Systems for the purpose of assuring continued Supplier conformance to the quality system requirements.
- Responsible for driving the closure of allocated Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) process in agreed timescales
- Management of quality supplier records in Q-Pulse (eQMS)
- Develop key process to enable effective supplier management and evaluation.
- Approval of new suppliers to Quotient Conventional Reagent Business unit.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in areas of supplier strategy
- Support site during External Audits. (i.e. FDA, customer, NB) and Internal Audits as required
|Contact Name||Quotient HR Team|
|Telephone||0131 445 6159|
Pentlands Science Park
Quotient is a well-established bio-manufacturing organisation, with an internationally recognised product portfolio.
The product range includes in vitro diagnostics for immunohaematology, immunology and haematology. Many products incorporate polyclonal antisera or monoclonal antibodies.
The organisation offers contract services to the bioscience industry and currently manufactures products for major global players in the Life Sciences sectors. Development and manufacturing capabilities include pilot and large-scale mammalian cell culture, polyclonal antibody production, product formulation, liquid fill, and packaging. All manufacturing is carried out according to current Good Manufacturing Practice in facilities located at two sites in Edinburgh area.
For over 30 years, Quotient has developed and manufactured high quality products for use in transfusion diagnostics. We are a commercial-stage diagnostics company committed to reducing healthcare costs and improving patient care.Company profile View all jobs with Quotient
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist