Project ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 15116
We are working with a leading design and build contractor who provide consultancy, construction, installation and process engineering services.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead project control activities including planning, scheduling, progress monitoring, productivity & reporting
- Drive project commercial activities including cost tracking and control, forecasting and valuations
- Ensure scope, cost, time & performance are managed to ensure the safe & successful completion of the project
- Develop project execution plans & strategies in line with the contract, including handover plan
- Lead client, external parties & stakeholders relationship management
- Establish project programme, procurement and construction schedules
- Oversee project supply chain management including purchasing and subcontracts in line with company procedures
- Ensure off site fabrication is managed, tracked and controlled to meet project programme
Qualifications / Experience:
- Background in either mechanical engineering, process piping, cleanroom or design & build projects
- Professional project management qualification is desirable
- Proven track record of project managing mechanical, cleanroom or design & build projects
- Strong commercial and contractual knowledge would be advantageous
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Neil Brown on 0141 375 7955.
|Contact Name||Neil Brown|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist