Senior ScientistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £30,000 - 40,000
Closing date: 14 March 2017
Are you an experienced life sciences professional with experience developing and running biological assays? Do you relish the unexpected, can you think on your feet and enjoy seeing a challenging project through to completion? If so, we want to hear from you!
A position as Senior Scientist has become available at Antibody Analytics. We are a young, innovative and dynamic contract research organisation with big ambitions. We are a company run by scientists and are recruiting our core team to grow the business. We specialise in the functional characterisation of biotherapeutics with industry leading expertise in the design, development, performance and interpretation of biological assays. We have established a comprehensive range of customisable state-of-the-art methodologies including many that are based upon proprietary and innovative approaches that transform the analysis of biotherapeutics and deliver significant advantages to our customers.
- Overall responsibility for managing client studies for biotherapeutic characterisation to high standards.
- Act as the technical expert and primary contact for client studies.
- Assist in defining and implementing the company’s systems and processes.
- Drive the creation of new cell based assays to support characterisation of biotherapeutics.
- Contribute to development with some hands-on laboratory work.
- Supervise and review activities of junior staff.
- Engage customers to establish key relationships and understand long term requirements.
- Ensure the smooth running of a research laboratory and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Senior scientist to act as mentor of junior staff.
- Study management within a contract research organisation and client communication.
- Working within a regulated environment (GxP).
- Mammalian cell culture.
- Management of lot release and/or biosimilar characterisation studies (cell based).
- Expert knowledge in the analysis and interpretation of bioassay data.
- Assay development.
- Evaluation and interpretation of data from biological assays.
- Life Sciences Degree.
Antibody Analytics is based at Biocity Scotland and all applications are confidential.
|Contact Name||Andrew Baron|
About ANTIBODY ANALYTICS LIMITED
A world leader in the functional characterisation of biosimilars and biologics.
Antibody Analytics is a global CRO specialising in the functional characterisation of antibody and antibody-like therapeutics with industry leading expertise in the design, development, performance and interpretation of biological assays. We have established a comprehensive range of customisable state-of-the-art methodologies including many that are based upon proprietary and innovative approaches that transform the analysis of biosimilars and deliver significant advantages to our customers.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist