Customer Service Advisor - NightshiftVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £12.38 per hour
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: CSALKNS1609
One of Office Angel's top clients are currently looking to bring in 10 Customer Service Advisors on a contract basis to assist with a specific project for a period of 12 months.
This is a full time position (35 hours per week) with rotational two week night shifts. Rotation 1 will be Thursday and Friday 9pm - 7am, and Saturday Sunday 9pm - 6am. Rotation 2 will be Wednesday 9pm - 6am, Thursday 9pm - 7am, and Friday Saturday 9pm - 6am.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to gain experience within Financial Services / Banking as there is no requirement for candidates to have industry experience so it's a great foot in the door!
- Experience providing a high class service to customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace to meet call targets
- Good telephone manner
- Dealing with all customer enquiries over the telephone
- Processing overdraft requests
- Advising customers of new offers, services, and benefits
- Ad-hoc admin duties
Please note that offer of employment will be subject to a credit check and criminal background check.
We're looking for people to start ASAP, so if you think you're the right person for the job please apply today.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Louise Wilson|
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UKÃ¢â¬â¢s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy.
We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to email@example.com now!
Branches of Office Angels in Scotland:
Aberdeen 01224 657600,
Dundee 01382 315550,
Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 ,
Glasgow 0141 226 4041,
Livingston 01506 832250,
Stirling 01786 849029.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer Service Advisor Brightwork, fife
- Customer Service Advisors - Dunfermline - £12.38 per hourCordant People (Scotland), dunfermline
- Conveyancing ParalegalEden Scott, glasgow
- Claims HandlerSearch Consultancy, glasgow
- Customer Service AdministratorsBrightwork, fife
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist