Billing ConsultantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £16500 per annum
Closing date: 27 September 2016
Job ref. no.: JS6143GLA
CCA Recruitment are working with an excellent client in Edinburgh Park to recruit experienced Customer Service Advisors. Our client is a large commercial utilities company with a great reputation. The Customer Service Advisor will be dealing with enquiries from their portfolio of customers with regards to billing queries.
- Communicating with customers via In/Outbound telephone calls, written correspondence and email.
- Liaise with meter readers to ensure quality in line with timescales and accuracy.
- Ensuring accurate bills are produced.
- Making any necessary adjustments to accounts including exceptions or approvals.
- Maintaining accurate records and updating systems with data and case notes.
- Manage your own workload and prioritise any urgent cases or escalations.
- Liaise with customers, stakeholders and colleagues to resolve any issues.
- Offer added value products or services through effective problem solving and offer solutions for customers.Experience:
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Work well within a team.
- Manage your own workload and prioritising cases.
- Use of internal systems for case management.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Use of Microsoft products.
- If you think you are suitable for the role, please give Jennifer a call on 0141 442 0909 or apply online now.
|Contact Name||Jennifer Scott|
|Telephone||0141 442 0908|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist