Spanish Customer Service Administrator - 3 Month ContractVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £16000 per annum
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/381094
Spanish Customer Service Administrator
Fixed Term 13/03/17 until 30/06/17
£16,000 per annum
Do you have excellent attention to detail? Looking for a new challenge? Then I have the job for you!
You'll be supporting my client on a global level. They provide European customer services for a leading consumer goods company, and if that doesn't sound exciting to you we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in 4 countries across Europe!
They operate between 7am-5pm, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts.
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your skills to support your colleagues and the client with keeping the product knowledge up-to-date. This involves mainly updating knowledge base articles and translation work that involves a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, excellent spelling and grammar is a must.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To respond to all client enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all projects as requested/required.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise other teams of appropriate options / solutions.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent Grammar and Spelling
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Able to work within a team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
|Contact Name||Fiona Preston|
|Telephone||0131 718 8031|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist