Marketing Services RepresentativeVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £18500 - £19500 per annum
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK741320
We have multiple opportunities for bilingual/multilingual candidates for this global organisation within their Customer Contact Centre in Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to build a career within the Customer Service industry. Hours of work are between 8 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
Having successfully recruited the majority of the team we are still actively looking for the following languages:
In this role you will:
- Prioritise your workload and customer calls according to urgency
- Prepare for each customer call by researching previous conversations and company information to identify the information you still need to gather from your client
- Identify key client contacts, update the company system and work towards campaign targets and objectives
- Work as part of a high performing team and sharing best practice
- Place calls to companies in the queue, qualifying the call and working towards attainment of campaign objectives
- Manage the data to include contacts identified and leads generated
- Build rapport with customers and manage stakeholders effectively
In return you will receive
- A competitive salary of up to £18,500 plus performance related bonus of £1500
- The opportunity to work in brand new corporate sales environment
- A competitive company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, gym membership, life assurance and the opportunity to buy additional holidays
- Extensive training and development while working for a global leader
To apply, please email your CV to this posting.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Lesleyann Poli|
|Telephone||+44(0)141 240 2425|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist