3 x Team ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £26500 - £27500 per annum + Bonus
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749097
Hudson's client a leading Financial services organisation based in Glasgow is looking to appoint three experienced Team Managers to their growing operation.
The purpose of this role is ensure business requirements are delivered to plan, including compliance, commercial and operational targets in line with company policies and procedures.
This role is accountable for a group of Team Leaders and agents and other key accountabilities will include:
- Responsible for delivery of department SLA's, ensuring operational team targets are met
- Utilising management information to monitor individual performance and report this information to relevant stakeholders
- Conducting regular formal performance reviews with Team Leaders and agents
- Collaborating with Team Leaders and be fully responsible for planned observations and coaching activities
- Working with Team Leaders to analyse results of activities to plan coaching and appraisal feedback
- Conducting regular team meetings to ensure information is delivered and received in timely and appropriate manner
- Acting as a key point of contact for expertise within the business and clients for issues and engagement including audits, clients visits and operational planning.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven track record of team leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre role
- Experience within Financial services would be advantageous
- Passionate about creating the right outcome for the business, client and customer
- Commercially aware, possessing sound business acumen and ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and with external clients
- Passionate about people development with ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Ability to work with other Team Managers to deliver outcomes across all teams
If you are interested in this role please apply online. For more information please contact Lesleyann on 0141 240 2425 or Charlotte on 0141 240 2441.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Lesleyann Poli|
|Telephone||+44(0)141 240 2425|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist