Vacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
This is a temporary role, expected to last at least 1 month but with good potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure that Engineers outstanding jobs as required by the clients. You will need to maintain the internal computer system, updating the progress of each job. You will also complete administration tasks within set timescales, and complete reports to management ensuring client SLA's are being met.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills/experience:
- Managing inbound calls whilst dealing with emails and administration as per directed workload
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management
- The ability to work under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to multi task and adapt to different situations
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Previous experience of working Nightshift is preferred
- You will be customer focused and IT literate
In return you will be paid £16,000 per annum and work on a rotational basis (three days on, three days off) between 7pm - 7am (shifts to be confirmed). The site is open 7 days per week so weekend working is expected within the shift pattern.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma on 0141 248 6020 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 629102976
Closing Date: 22 February 2017
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist