German & Dutch Speaking Customer Service AgentVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £20000 - £21000 per annum
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Job ref. no.: UK752215
An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced Customer Service Agent who is fluent in German and Dutch to join this established organisation who has been a market leader for over 30 years.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responding to inbound calls from potential and existing customers, processing orders, providing quotations and answering product enquiries
- Processing orders and required administration, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Working closely with other departments in the organisation
- Handling complaints to prevent escalation and ensure a positive customer experience
- Responding to and sending emails in addition to responding to customer calls
- Providing a positive image of the company at every opportunity
- To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a fluent German and Dutch speaker at native level and also fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Proven experience within a customer service or sales role
- To be commercially aware and enjoy building rapport with customers
- Order processing experience
- To enjoy working as part of a team, Full training, the opportunity to work as part of a friendly and successful team in a modern office environment.
- Due to location, it is preferable for candidates to live locally to Hamilton or have their own transport to get there. There is free parking for all stall and the working hour are Mon - Fri 7.30 am - 3.45 pm or 8 am - 4.15 pm.
- In return you will receive:
Full training, the opportunity to work as part of a friendly and successful team in a modern office environment.
Due to location, it is preferable for candidates to live locally to Hamilton or have their own transport to get there. There is free parking for all stall and the working hour are Mon - Fri 7.30 am - 3.45 pm or 8 am - 4.15 pm.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Lesleyann Poli|
|Telephone||+44(0)141 240 2425|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist