Head of Customer Contact CentreVacancy posted: Wednesday, 7 September 2016
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: PCK392-200279
Head of Customer Contact Centre - Stirling
Competitive Salary (Depending On Experience)
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced and proactive individual to head up our Customer Contact Centre in Craigforth. Reporting to the Operations Director, you will lead the Customer Contact Centre team, ensuring the delivery of a robust customer service experience for our valued client's Life & Pensions customers.
About Capita | Life & Pensions
We are the major supplier of business process outsourcing (BPO) services to the UK life and pensions industry and an emerging presence in international life assurance markets where we provide a broad range of integrated services that mirror the operations of a traditional life and pensions business.
Working in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers we administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. Our delivery network is also now well established in Europe and in International markets where we have experience in coordinating services in 12 different countries, supporting over 250 product types.
What you will do:
As Head of Customer Contact Centre, you will look after two of our valued insurance accounts from a contact centre perspective, ensuring the following:
- Service Delivery: You will have responsibility and accountability for the operational performance of a high value account and for exceeding targets within all of the required metrics and Key Performance Indicators to maximise service incentives
- Commercial Awareness & Business Development: You will work closely with the Operations Director to devise and execute the operational delivery of all strategic plans in line with the relevant Client Area and Capita's business goals
- Leadership: You will demonstrate overall accountability for the leadership of the Customer Contact Centre and will work closely with two direct reports (CSM level) to ensure performance management, development, motivation, coaching and succession planning is in place for all colleagues
- Risk Management: You will be accountable for the operational delivery of all aspects of compliance, risk and audit within the customer contact centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a 'hands-on' yet strategic thinker to actively lead transformation & change within this site - striving to achieve flagship status and identifying opportunities to expand further on what we currently do for our clients.
Qualifications, knowledge & experience:
- Significant experience in managing a contact centre
- The ability to provide excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- The ability to achieve results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
- The ability to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
* Outsourcing industry experience would also be advantageous*
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
|Contact Name||Claire Miller|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist