Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Temporary 12 Month Contract
My Client is a leading Financial Services organisation based in the Dunfermline area. Due to continued success, they have an immediate requirement to grow their Customer Service team based in their contact centre.
You will be required to work nightshift from 9pm to 7am which will include week nights and weekends, working 35 hours per week. Initially this role will be on a temporary basis estimated to last 12 months but has the potential to lead to permanent employment for the right Candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deal with incoming calls from Customers and deal with queries in relation to accounts, products and services.
- Effectively provide solutions to queries and resolve complaints.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times, ensuring they receive the best outcome for their needs.
- Direct Customers to relevant internal departments when required.
- Escalate complaints where required.
- Provide information on products and services available that will enhance the Customers experience.
To be considered for this position, Candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience within a customer service environment is essential such as call centre, retail, sales, hospitality etc.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services sector is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Candidates must have a professional and clear telephone manner, able to provide exceptional service at all times.
- Candidates must be confident and have a flexible, 'can do' attitude, keen to develop learn and develop.
- Able to work within a team environment and support as required.
Job Reference: LH/22354NS
Closing Date: 27 September 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist