Job Title: Sales Advisor - Warm Leads
Reporting to: Team Manager
Duration of contract: Temporary
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 7pm Rotational. 3.30pm finish on a Friday
Parseq are recruiting for Sales Advisor to join our busy Glasgow Centre working on a leading Energy campaign.
The purpose of a Sales Advisor will be to contacting customers who have expressed an interest in client products. Promoting our services and securing appointments. Ensuring all appointments made, are closed in a quality and compliant manner adhering to relevant industry standards.
Working within a compliant sales department, the role involves speaking with customers in response to their initial interest in the client product. Through effective questions, you will establish the needs of the customer and using features and benefits promote the relevant product.
The role is quality driven and advisors are encouraged to have open and honest conversations with customers in a compliant manner.
- Handling calls in a compliant, professional manner
- Attention to detail
- IT literate
- Strong Communication
- Working to quality targets
- Achieve campaign KPI’s
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills; ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Experience in a customer service role is essential.
- Excellent IT skills – ability to navigate systems in order to convey and capture information.
- High level of attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Professional, mature attitude and a clear communicator.
- A resilient nature and a winning attitude is essential
- Attention to detail and process is essential
- A flexible and hard working attitude, with a can do mind set
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to accurately capture data and ensure DPA compliance in all calls
- Must be target driven
What we’ll offer you
- Gaining work based experienced
- Excellent working hours
- Competitive salary
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading brands across numerous industries
- Discounted parking facilities
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite Gym
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 28 days holiday
Parseq are a business of people; driven to add value, processes designed to reduce costs and technology built to deliver intelligence. Our flexible and agile approach to front and back office services has enabled us to forge strong relationships with some of the UK's leading brands over the past 30 years. For our clients we add value and innovate, enable a better level of service for their customers and reduce costs.
Our services cover the full range of Contact Centre Operations, through to a full suite of Finance and Administration processing. We dovetail into our client's operations providing seamless engagement between ourselves and our client ensuring transparent engagement, operating as if we were part of their business.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist