Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK736994
Hudson's client a large financial services organisation based in Glasgow city centre is looking to appoint a Customer Service representative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide the highest quality customer service to customers.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling customer calls received via all channels (telephone, email, letter, click to chat)
- Ensure that any call received is logged, prioritised, actioned and investigated in a timely manner
- Build and maintain a level of product and systems knowledge which enhances the customer experience
- Maintain high quality scores as determined by the Company's policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements including FSA, TCF principles
- Liaise with third parties to enable the resolution of customer concerns
- Share learning and experience with colleagues to ensure the strengths of each team member are recognised and used to offer customer's excellent service
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have experience of working within related financial services, within a contact centre
- Experience of managing KPI's and SLA
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- A working knowledge of Regulatory Complaints and Compliance as it applies to the Insurance Industry
- Experienced in MS Office Packages
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Lesleyann Poli|
|Telephone||+44(0)141 240 2425|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist