Appointment SetterVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: OTE £21,000 plus
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Gillian
Golden Charter is the UK's leading provider of funeral plans. With more than 300 employees and 25 years’ experience in helping people take care of their funeral arrangements and later life planning needs, Golden Charter is the expert when it comes to planning ahead.
The success of our business is down to our people and our priority is making Golden Charter a great place to work. We recognise potential, providing opportunities that fit an individual’s skills and talents, and ensure the right support is in place. Opportunities for promotion within Golden Charter are commonplace with over 100 internal promotions in the last 2 years. Our commitment to our people, and our innovative thinking, has contributed to us becoming an industry-leading organisation with sales growth in excess of 150% over the last five years.
We are looking to appoint an Appointment Setter to join our expanding and dynamic office based in Bearsden to support our continued growth.
The Appointment Setter – Legal Services is responsible for the generation of new Legal Services business opportunities, through booking appointments for field sales consultants. Handling both inbound and outbound calls, you will promote Golden Charter products and services by delivering a consistently high level of customer service, ensuring the customer’s needs are at the heart of any appointment.
The successful applicant will be tenacious, self-motivated, target driven with a burning desire to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to earn OTE of £21,000 plus.
- Making outbound calls to potential customers
- Answering all incoming calls to the department
- Booking appointments for sales consultants to visit potential customers
- Identifying customer needs ensuring capacity verification is completed
- Promoting opportunities for funeral plans referral through outlined company procedures.
- Understanding and demonstrating high level of customer service
- Promoting Golden Charter products to clients/customers
- Maintaining a focus on achieving outlined quality standards
- Work to appointment booked daily/weekly targets
- Disciplined and enthusiastic with self-drive and motivation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure
Salary: £16,906, plus £10 commission per sale
Hours: Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 7pm.
Benefits: Onsite parking, pension contribution, free life insurance, subsidised gym membership, subsided gym membership, various funded social events, fantastic career opportunities.
Over the past 26 years, Golden Charter has grown from a two-man operation on the high street of a north Glasgow suburb to an award-winning business with record sales and employing more than 300 people to become the UK's market leader in pre-paid funeral plans.Company profile View all jobs with Golden Charter
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist