Customer Service ExecutiveVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: cs3
- Do you have excellent people and communication skills?
- Do you have a proven track record dealing with customers?
- Are you driven, enthusiastic and confident?
Well this is the job for you!
Looking to recruit experienced call handlers to join an expanding client of ours who pride themselves on always promoting from within and offering a friendly working environment. Our client is based in Livingston, offer full time, permanent employment and a long successful career and excellent working hours. Monday to Friday – business hours.
Tye reason this role is being advertised is due to major expansion!
The main purpose of the role is to book clients appointment for installations and then liaise with installers to ensure the booking runs smoothly. Liaising with the customer and the installer to resolve any issues and book appointments logically. No selling invloved!!!
- Liaise with Installers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Update in-house booking system accurately at all times
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Process bookings and ensure logistics are correct
- Must have a proven track record in customer service or sales background
- Confident dealing with customers over the telephone
- Computer literate
- Target driven and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and committed
Ideal candidate would come from a customer service, contact centre or even sales background. In return you will be paid a competitive salary , work in a friendly modern environment and have lots of opportunity to progress within an exciting company that invest in their staff.
So if this sounds like the role for you please send in your CV today.
|Contact Name||Gillian Galbraith|
|Telephone||0141 348 7755|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist