Trainee Collections AssociateVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £7.50 - £7.80 per hour
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 893556
In partnership with a modern, technology lead Debt Collections Agency (DCA) our client is a forward thinking dynamic firm and is experiencing rapid growth and is searching for someone who wants to forge a long term career, OE Group are currently looking for Trainee Collections Advisors based in Dumbarton.
This is a unique career opportunity with a Financial Services firm. For the right people there is an excellent opportunity with unlimited scope for personal growth and development along with the business.
As a Trainee Collections Advisor you will learn how to carry out debt collection activity without adversely affecting the customer journey. Upon completion of training your duties will include:
- Debt collection activity within a call centre environment
- Managing accounts to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties concerned
- Managing client and customer relations as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate records of all correspondence and conversations
- Consistent delivery of a high quality of customer and client service
- Consistent delivery of a high standard of compliance with all relevant laws, regulation and client requirement.
- Consistent achievement of all departmental Key Performance Indicators.
- An ideal Trainee Collections Advisor will be computer literate and possess the following:
- An abundance of enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and numeric skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
We are recruiting now, so apply now to save missing out on an excellent opportunity.
|Contact Name||Hayley Marrs|
|Telephone||0141 648 0999|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist