Collections And Customer Service ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: circa £30K
Collections & Customer Service Team Manager
Salary: Circa 30K
Do you understand the importance of honesty, empathy and responsibility and adhere to the principles of TCF?
Do you flourish in a fast paced customer environment and know how to get the best out of people?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Collections Team Manager to lead, inspire and develop our client’s Consumer Collections team. As a member of the Operations Management Team, your role will be to manage and coach a team of advisors ensuring operational excellence, productivity and cost-effective management within the team.
You will have:
- Exceptional knowledge of collections process / debt control techniques.
- Experience in managing collections team.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in assessing and managing financial risk
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drive a reduction in outstanding debt and increase cash collection
- Maximise collections activity through innovative collections processes and activity
- Problem and query resolution
- Identify underlying non-payment issues and champion their resolution
- Drive through system and process changes that will have direct impact on improving the collection rates
- Manage operational & headcount spend within budget & will constantly look for ways to reduce cost through efficiencies and streamlining
- Lead by example, develop and motivate a collections team
- Promote, encourage & support career development
- Performance management of the team to deliver to stretching targets
- Implement meaningful KPIs to demonstrate and drive delivery against the key deliverables of the team
- Demonstrates an ability to “think out of the box”.
- Ability to 'spot' emerging issues and develop solutions to prevent impact.
- Good ability to actively engage across the business to input recommendations in collections impacting changes
- Responds positively to change with a clear view of business interests.
Please send a current CV to Tracey Exton at Application Recruitment
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Team LeaderSPS Doorguard, glasgow
- Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy, EdinburghCathcart Energy Ltd., edinburgh
- Customer Service AdvisorRobert Half Finance & Accounting, edinburgh
- Client Relationship Manager - PropertyScottish Property Jobs, edinburgh
- Commercial Business Assurance AdvisorSpark Energy, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist