Customer Service AgentVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £16,000 per annum rising to £17,844
WALKER LOVE leading players in the Scottish Revenues Collection marketplace are currently looking for articulate, enthusiastic and customer-focused agents to join our team based in Glasgow City Centre.
- Salary £16,000 p.a. (based on 40 hours per week) rising to £17,844 p.a.
- Flexible Shift Pattern between Monday – Saturday
- Bonus Scheme
- 30 days annual holidays increasing to 35 days
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full I.T system, procedural and legal training programme
- Friendly and vibrant working environment
- Inbound/outbound debt collection and customer service calls
- Negotiating settlements/taking card payments/negotiating payment plans/updating our collections database
- Delivering a first class level of customer care and service
- Remaining professional and polite at all times
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Previous collections experience
- Knowledge of employment tracing may be advantageous in this role
- Problem solving ability and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
To be successful in this role you must pass reference, credit and criminal record checks.
About Walker Love
Walker Love is a firm of Messenger-at-Arms and Sheriff Officers. We provide a range of debt recovery, citation & diligence, enforcement, tracing and investigation services to businesses, public sector bodies, individuals and third sector organisations.
10 Offices throughout Scotland
Investors in People Accreditation (IIP)
ISO27001 & ISO9001 Certified
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist