Customer Collections AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £16000 - £18500 per annum + Excellent OTE
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/386489
Are you customer focused and have a passion for delivering and outstanding level of service?
Do you have resilience, empathy and thrive on solving problems for your customer?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within collections/ debt recovery?
I am currently recruiting for a Telephone Collections Advisor to join my client based in Glasgow on a permanent basis with a generous salary of £16,000 - £18,500 depending on experience.
The role will involve:
- Speaking with customers on an outbound basis to discuss outstanding payments and negotiate repayments
- Providing an excellent level of customer service by understanding the customers situation and providing best resolution possible
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum 12 months experience in a collections role
- Be passionate about delivering a very high standard of customer service
- Have experience in working within a customer service roles
- Be able to adhere to company regulations, KPI's and call quality
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be reliable with a strong work ethic
- Be able to build a rapport with customers
In return, they offer an excellent working environment with a competitive salary and incentives.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role please apply online or for more information call Sinead on 0141 272 7726.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
|Contact Name||Sinead Quinn|
|Telephone||0141 272 7726|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist