Collections AdvisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £15400 - £19000 per annum + Incentives & Benefits
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: JA6377AG
CCA Recruitment are proud to be working with a prestigious client of ours based in Glasgow City Centre who are looking to grow their existing team of Collections Advisors.
Our client boasts a state of the art central location and site, supportive culture, great hours and career development opportunities plus many many more benefits!
This is a role that calls for an experienced call centre advisor who has worked in a customer centric environment and has a great deal of empathy when dealing with customers in outbound calls.
The purpose of this role is to work with people who have incurred debt and to support them in setting up payment plans etc.
The finer details for you to consider:-
* Monday - Friday rotational shift work between 8am-8pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
* Tiered salary progression on offer
* Structured training to ensure you are skilled to deal with the variety of calls
So do you have...
* Experience of working in a call centre? Or better yet within financial services or debt collections?
* Desire to join a company that makes you feel like a part of the family and their journey?
* Magic to really make a difference to people lives and help them get back on the right track?
* What it takes to join an environment that is FCA regulated?
Then apply now for more information as we are recruiting now for a number of roles with start dates in the next month!
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist