Customer Account ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 24 November 2016
Salary: £16,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Closing date: 16 December 2016
The Zinc Group are an award winning financial services company. We are currently recruiting Customer Account Managers to join an ever-expanding operation.
The main role and responsibilities of our Customer Account Managers includes:
- Ensuring each customer receives the best possible experience whilst delivering effective solutions to the challenges our customers face;
- Interacting with customers in an empathetic and professional manner;
- Meeting compliance and regulatory standards at all times;
- Working towards and achieving monthly set targets.
Reporting to the Collections Manager, the successful candidate should be experienced in:
- Delivering a high standard of customer service;
- Maintaining excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Building a rapport with a variety of different customers;
- Handling challenging situations effectively.
In return our company can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and supportive environment. We offer the opportunity for progression and a career path to applicants who are enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
|Contact Name||Stephanie McWaters|
58 West Regent Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Office Administration AssistantKelvin Control Engineers Ltd, glasgow
- Call Handlers - Dayshift And Nighshift AvailableSPS Doorguard, glasgow
- Online Customer Services RepSimple Online Pharmacy, glasgow
- Customer Service Agent – GlasgowWescot, glasgow
- Temporary Administrators - Glasgow & LanarkshireBrightwork, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist