Team LeaderVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £21868.00 per annum
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/417420
Are you a Team Leader looking for their next career opportunity? Motivated by leading and coaching a team? Looking for excellent basic salary and employee benefits to match? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre currently has a requirement for a new Team Leader to lead and coach a group of agents to deliver business targets in adherence to compliance legislation and guidelines. Managing in accordance with company competency framework, policies and procedures
Main duties would be:
* Understand the compliance and conduct risk obligations of the 1st line of defence and coach agents to think compliantly and commercially at all times to set affordable, sustainable payment arrangements delivering in the shortest possible time
* Conduct the required Agent coaching interventions as specified by the business, translating these together with agent performance data into coaching and development plans and feeding these into the regular company performance review process conducted by the Team Manager
* Communicate effectively with agents conducting regular briefings and leading team meetings to ensure client and business information is delivered in a timely and appropriate manner, monitoring and delivering team morale and motivation and a 'can do' culture.
* Manage change positively and promote continuous improvement by recommending changes that will improve results whilst retaining employee commitment.
* Act as Duty Manager providing floor cover and conduct escalated Expression of dissatisfaction (EOD) calls as per company process.
Experience and skills that are required for this role:
* Proven track record of coaching and improving performance through tutoring and motivation of frontline Agents.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to organise, deliver and document structured and regular coaching on call behaviour, process, system and policy.
* Previous experience of taking and resolving escalated customer queries in line
with company and regulatory procedures and converting the call into coaching
* Committed to creating the right employee experience through role-modeling
positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated individual ready to take your career to the next level.
Please apply online in the first instance or call me on 0141 272 7761
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Lynne Strang|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist