Team ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £27066.00 per annum
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/417428
Do you enjoy driving and leading teams? Do you have experience in conducting 121's, coaching and mentoring teams? A proven track record of delivery and experience of inbound and outbound collections?
Our client based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre has an excellent opportunity for Team Manager. Responsible for leading Team Leaders to ensure business requirements are delivered to plan, including compliance, commercial, operational efficiency targets and managing in accordance with the company competency framework, policies and procedures.
Main duties would be:
* Responsible for the delivery of department SLAs, ensuring that all compliance, commercial and efficiency targets are met or exceeded. .
* Identify TL and agent performance versus targets; guiding the coaching work of the TLs and translating these into appropriate performance appraisal feedback, development plans or formal procedural action and execute these actions.
* Understand the compliance and conduct risk obligations of the 1st line of defence and ensure these are implemented within all activities.
* Maintain expected team standards and ensure best practice people management by conducting all people management related activity, including disciplinary hearings, attendance reviews, return to works, flexible working requests and performance improvement activity in accordance with Company policy.
* Responsible for working proactively and constructively with other company stakeholders to establish and maintain department compliance, performance, policies and procedures whilst shaping a 'can do' culture within the TL management team.
What we would need you to have:
* Proven track record of team leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre role, ideally within an outsource environment.
* Proven track record of delivery and experience of inbound and outbound collections (preferably in either banking, utilities or telecoms) and familiarity with customer and regulatory processes.
* Ability to communicate and influence with gravitas at all levels within the organisation, experience in leading meetings with a junior management team and stakeholders and represent the company in interacting with clients or external third parties.
* Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others.
This is a fantastic opportunity with excellent benefits and career progression.
Please apply online in the first instance or call me on 0141 272 7761
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Lynne Strang|
|Telephone||0141 272 7761|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist