Call Center AdvisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: DOE + benefits
Due to continuous success Bill Gosling Outsourcing’s dynamic and ever growing office, based in Glasgow City Centre is still hiring new full time agents.
We are looking for hard working, punctual and target driven individuals. We offer a competitive hourly rate, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
Why work at Bill Gosling?
- Good commission/ bonus opportunities
- More than 80% of our current management team have been promoted from within
- We provide excellent training – Bill Gosling Outsourcing are in the top 125 companies in the world
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Free Gym Usage
- Win an all-expenses paid holiday with our annual contest
- We care, we listen – we love to hear your feedback on all aspects of your employment
- Join our Charity committees and Green Teams
- Earn yourself regular recognition and earn prizes through our online rewards system.
- Making inbound and outbound telephone calls on behalf of our clients to their customers for the purpose of debt collection/ customer service.
- Be Compliant with company policies and procedures
- Update customer records accurately and with attention to detail
- Productive use of time to maximize call volumes for outbound and inbound calls
- Achievement of Operational targets
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly
- £7.31 per hour – Guaranteed increase after 2 years of service
- Generous Commission Structure
- Hours of work – 37.5per week between 8.00am – 8.00pm Monday – Friday, minimum of 1 Saturday per month between 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Increasing holiday accrual based on length of service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good Customer Service
- Good attention to detail/ listening skills
- Hardworking – We want candidates with a desire to learn and grow with the company
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- The ability to work within a team
- Flexibility to support the business needs
- Effective time management
Successful candidates will be subject to a Credit File Check and basic Criminal Record Check
About Allied International Credit
Allied International Credit is a Canadian owned company, established in 1955, with offices based in Canada, USA, Philippines and the UK.
The main objectives of AIC are to perform the services of Primary Collection, Outsourcing, Accounts Receivable Management and Tracing and Status Investigation.
We believe in reward for performance and employees are awarded for their success.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist