Telephone Contact Centre AgentsVacancy posted: Monday, 23 January 2017
Salary: £14,040 per annum + Potential (Uncapped) Performance Bonus Scheme
As a result of continued success and an ambition to grow the business, Stirling Park LLP, one of Scotland’s leading specialists of Debt Collection & Sheriff Officer Services, is looking to recruit motivated individuals with the capability to perform at the highest level within our Contact & Recoveries Centre as Telephone Contact Centre Agents.
What kind of responsibilities should you have?
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, you will be responsible for professionally negotiating payment arrangements and settlements on behalf of our clients.
What skills, qualities and experience will you need?
- An excellent communicator, with strong influencing and negotiating skills accompanied with the drive to achieve results.
- Confident and professional when dealing with customer enquiries or complaints
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Comfortable and familiar with working to KPI’s and targets.
- Experience of working within a debt recovery, legal recovery processes within Scotland or indeed a fast paced customer facing environment
- A knowledge and understanding of DPA.
- A determined and positive attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
What training will you be given?
Full induction training will be given thereafter you will be supported by ongoing training and development.
If you feel you have the necessary experience to fulfill this role then please apply by clicking Apply Now.
The closing date is Tuesday 31st January 2017.
STIRLING PARK LLP IS AN EMPLOYER THAT SUPPORTS EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer Service AdvisorsCCA Recruitment Group Ltd. , glasgow
- Customer Service Advisor - Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank GroupTeleperformance UK, kilmarnock
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor Adecco, glasgow
- Part Time Administrative AssistantField Studies Council, largs
- Business Development ManagerWilliam Tracey Ltd, irvine
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist