Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews & Start DateVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: £13744 + Benefits
Job ref. no.: RR CSA
Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews & start date!
Our client is a market leader in provision of mobile phone recycling to both corporate and residential customers. As part of their growing success and recent growth they are looking to add to their successful team at their state of the art location in Bathgate.
If you are customer orientated and have a fun and driven personality with experience of dealing with enquiries over the telephone please read the requirements below and apply now!
Positions are limited so please read the advert thoroughly and send your CV ASAP or call me directly on the number below.
- The business operates between the hours of Mon – Fri 9am – 9pm, your shift will be scheduled between these hours. There may also be some weekend work as part of your shift.
- Customer service experience is mandatory.
What will you get?
- £13774 Basic salary (Increasing with experience)
- Structured In-house training programme
- Potential for further career progression
- Pension scheme
- 30 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- 30% discount on mobile phone contract
- Discounted Gym membership
- Impressive modern building and working environment
- Full canteen facilities including Costa coffee
- Walking distance from train station
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a customer contact environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills: written, spoken and listening
- Driven to provide a high level of customer service experience consistently
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work towards and meet targets
- Job stability is very important – no job hoppers!
- Listening skills, questioning skills and having the ability build rapport
- Upbeat, enthusiastic and driven performers
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure
- MUST be confident on computer systems
What will you do?
- Provide an industry leading customer experience to all customers either by telephone, email or social forums such as Facebook
- Handle proactive inbound and outbound calls along with negotiating payments
- Obtain and handle sensitive information from customers e.g. bank details and personal information
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer enquiries (within set service level response times)
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- Communicate to customers using positive tone of voice (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply?
- Apply to this position by sending your CV via the apply button below.
|Contact Name||Rupi Rai|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist