MI Data Analyst / Real Time AnalystVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: £20,000 - 25,000 DOE
Our client seeks an experienced MI Data Analyst / Real Time Analyst on a full time basis. The role will be based in their Contact Centre in Blairgowrie, Perthshire.
Your role will be to design, create, maintain, and produce management information / KPI’s to monitor business performance. In addition, manage and monitor real time telephony metrics and produce reports to support KPI’s
MI Data Analyst Accountabilities
- Providing MI and analysis of the customer service centre business performance to internal and external customers to enable effective performance management, decisions and support the running of the business.
- To produce commentary to support management information reports paying attention to
trends and patterns observed, especially linked to areas of importance for the business.
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the data sources available to the MI Team, and how it is appropriate to use them.
- Ensuring existing MI reports are kept up to date and efficient.
- Following team processes and standards to ensure MI produced is of the highest possible quality. Suggesting improvements to team processes when these are identified.
- Developing positive relationships with customers and suppliers of the MI Team
- Keeping up to date with changes and ensuring the impact on MI is understood, planned for and acted upon.
Real Time Analyst Accountabilities
- Reset skill priorities at the start of every business day and change skill priorities.
- Monitor and take action on customer telephone call Que’s
- Manage call abandoned rates and take corrective action.
- Manage real time and report on operational service levels.
- Produce daily telephony dashboard and reports.
- Plan and manage off-phone activities following agreed procedures and processes.
- Work with team leads to smooth unplanned absence or best utilisation of periods of availability.
- Experience of MI producing technologies - Excel, Access and ideally Business Objects and Tableau.
- Proficient at writing formulae to perform calculations in reports
- Good understanding of key business processes, strategic goals for the business & project life-cycles
- Excellent understanding of databases / data sources and how they work.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication & team-working skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of how to present information for maximum understanding and impact
For a confidential discussion on the role please contact the team at Aspen Impact. To apply, please click on the 'apply' button to upload your CV and covering letter.
|Telephone||0141 212 7555|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist